Memorandum of Association (Ashhraya):
Ashhraya (Home for Human Rights): A shelter home come resource centre to mitigate the sufferings of persons with disability, orphan, unclaimed, missing, destitute, neglected, old age; rescue home/ asylum for child labour, domestic violence or victim of any Human Rights violations or natural man calamity or disaster; a place for up liftment of Human Members of Socio – Economically weaker, deprived section of Human Society.
- NAME OF THE ASSOCIATION:
‘Swami Vivekananda Sewa Samiti’ (hereinafter to be called as SVSS or ‘Samiti’ in the text), a welfare committee of Human Rights protection Cell & Welfare Association (Regn. No. 02/2006/UNA), duly registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, updated with H.P. Societies Registration Act, 2006. This ‘Samiti’ came into being with the birth of a welfare project vide Resolution No. III/QM/12-08-1 of Human Rights Protection Cell & Welfare Association, on 1st December, 2008 and resolution no. 3rd AGM/4/09-1a to le. Dated 30.04.2009
*** A shelter home cum resource centre for Special rather Blessed children is taken as topmost priority of the project ‘Ashhraya’.
- AREA OF OPERATION:
Services shall be available to the applicants (irrespective of their economic class, cast, creed, belief, place of birth) who have been registered at ‘Ashhraya’ after due approval of the appropriate authority i.e. ‘Samiti’, subject to the resources available. However, the services can be extended to or rendered anywhere with the available means in the area of disaster or under the effect of natural calamity or where ‘a call for service’ has been given by appropriate authority established under law.
Sadyana Tobba, Dehlan (L)
District Una (H.P) – 174306
- To promote, protect and ensure the full and equal enjoyment of all Human Rights and Fundamental freedoms by all persons with disabilities (of long term physical, mental, intellectual or sensory impairments which in interaction with various barriers may hinder their full and effective participation in Society on equal basis with others).
- To undertake a special programs, activities for the education and rehabilitation of persons with disability.
- To manage, establish and supervise regular, special, integrated Schools; hostels, training centres, employment centres and self-help groups for persons with disability and others in need of services.
- To develop or make appropriate approach with concerned agencies so as to make an appropriate-aid appliances and learning, teaching for needful material available for the benefit of the persons with disability.
- To work for, early intervention, prevention, medical rehabilitation, prenatal vocational rehabilitation, placement, economic self-reliance of women.
- To provide care and custody to poor, sick children, old age people, victims HR’s violations or Natural Calamity or disaster by providing lodging facility, food, clothes, basic amenities.
- To provide counseling free of cost for alcoholics, parties to family dispute or any other dispute which can be amicably settled in the eye of law.
- To spread legal as well as moral awareness by holding special classes, seminars, celebrations, forming teams, groups.
- To assist, co-operate with the governmental as well as non-governmental working within the similar fields.
- To adopt preventive measures, apply checks, monitoring methods to mitigate human sufferings, violation of Human Rights through child labour, domestic violence, feticide or disgust to human life; by making teams, groups of activists, planners and implementing agencies (governmental, non-governmental), experts and establishing shelter homes for them according to the needs so as to have their development as a Human Being to the fullest possible extent.
- To accept donations, economic, technical and other aid and assistance from the government, institutions organisations, trusts, agencies, individuals and utilize the funds so received with a record of transparency, for the project or specified purpose only.
- To carry out other acts and deeds which are necessary for the promotion of aforementioned objectives keeping the “AIMS and OBJECTS” of mother organisation i.e. Human Rights Protection Cell & Welfare Association in heart and mind.
The income and property of the association shall be applied holy and solely towards the promotion of the objectives as mentioned above and no portion their of shall be paid are transferred directly or indirectly by way of dividend or bonus or otherwise howsoever by way of profit to the persons who are anytime or have been members of the ‘Samiti’ or to any person claiming through any of them, provided that nothing herein contained shall prevent the payment in good faith, remuneration or honorarium to any person whose services are required for the ‘Samiti’ to any members thereof or to any other person in return for any services actually rendered to the ‘Ashhraya’.
The ‘Nirdeshka’ cum legal advisor of the ‘Samiti’ or appropriate person as decided by the society i.e. Human Rights protection Cell & welfare Association by its resolution duly passed in the house of the Society, is authorised to correspond on behalf of Association and for the purpose correspondence the address is the same as that of ‘Ashhraya’, i.e.
Sadyana Tobba, Dehlan (L)
District Una (H.P)